The 6th edition of the event will place at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos, this 22 - 23rd September, attracting 750+ senior decision making attendees; 43% C-Level and 54% operator attendance.
NigeriaCom 2015 will provide you with two days of unrivalled networking opportunities, 11+ hours of insightful case studies, round tables and expert tips from our leading line up of speakers, plus the chance to discover the latest solutions and technologies in the market.
- IOT and what it really means for digital Nigeria
- National broadband strategy for growth and social development
- Implementing next-generation broadband networks
- Deepening financial inclusion through mobile
- Hosted round table lunches
- The rise and future of e-commerce
- Business implications from apps and smart-phones
- Entrepreneurs Hub for start-ups
- Data revenues and the content gold rush
- The CIO Forum: transforming your digital enterprise
- Unified communications convergence
- Optimising operational efficiency through cloud
- Smart e-governance and public sector ICT
To view the full agenda - download the brochure now!
If you're interested in joining this years exclusive speaker line up, please do get in touch with your topic outline, company and profile - Adam Thompson E: Adam.Thompson@informa.com / T: +44(0)207 017 5610
We also have a number of bespoke sponsorship and exhibition packages available - if you would like to discuss these, please do contact us: Joao Oliva E: Joao.Oliva@informa.com / T: +44(0)207 017 5249